Monday, September 19, 2016

3D Assignment 4: Lego Group Project Part 02

Big thanks to my Environment teammates: Leah AugustineBailey SteggerdaPaul SalasAnthony Ballinas, and William Perez-Valines.




Here's my piece on the sides of the gate-doors and on the tables in the park.





As part of the Environment Team I created the wall connecting the dome to the ground, the door leading out of the bridge, and integrated the air transportation teams blueprints.












Modeling my Lego piece took 1.5 hours, making the wall took 4.5 hours, the doors 2 hours, and integrating took 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. We went over the issues with the model in class. UE4 individual pieces turned out nice.

    Final UE4 layout shots turned out really well. I do wish the scope was pulled in quite a bit, still seems like the project ended up over scoped and that is why the time for the project climbed so high. I think the environment team took the brunt of the time on this one.

    ReplyDelete